Déardaoin, Bealtaine 11, 2006

I am an hopeless, underemployed, nerd.

I went to the Hergert impeachment trial today. It reminded me of the first half of "My Cousin Vinny". The defense apparently planned to put the whole damn system on trial and paint the impeachment as a dark conspiracy against rich Republicans from out west. The Chief Justice handed the lead defense lawyer his rhetorical ass by sustaining objection after objection to his blotter logic. The defense's request for a recess until Monday in order to present three witnesses in precise, Perry Mason order further confirmed their raving lunacy. I was shocked that the court granted their motion. Guess that means I'll have to look for work tomarrow.

P.S.
Ernie Chambers never said a word while I was there and was still mesmorizing.

No comments: