Dé Luain, Bealtaine 01, 2006

Ig'nant freshman critiques my tag essay

In the middle of another Saturday night watching some different girl drink herself asinine, a fellow named Dillion asked me, in total seriousness, what I was trying to say with my tag essay. I told him to think Marx meets Illuminati. He told me that he had never heard of the Illuminati, and boldly declared that communism would never work. He than said my essay was "mostly ostentatious bullshit" and told me "but I like things that make me think, you don't see that very often, good job man."

Do not condenscend to me when you're the one who can't recognize a joke you little shit. It was supposed to be ostantatious bullshit. Some subtle satire against Wall Street Journal readers, sure; but mostly it was meant to emphisize streettag's underground, anarchist cool by taking it to it's batshit extreme. This is how I have fun, kid. Take more philosophy and writing classes so maybe you can learn that not everything written in a serious voice is actually serious.
"Who's Jude Law? He's one of our finest actors."

No comments: