Dé Máirt, Samhain 16, 2010

If You Believe Sean Hannity has Sources in the Obama White House

"There are some Democrats that cue me into things. The feeling among some people in the White House is that this president is unhinged, that he's detacted, that he's losing it, he's obsessed with critics, very specifically obsessed with Fox news, he can't stand Biden, he hates the Clintons, the Clintons hate him. Infighting apparently, and finger pointing is at an all-time high, if the President is brought bad news on the economy he has a meltdown everytime he hears it. And this is what people-and I'm telling you-my sources are reliable are telling me"

http://www.hapblog.com/2010/11/hannity-sources-telling-me-infighting.html


One time there was a hobo who told me he got picked up by a good-looking middle aged lady at a truck stop in Memphis. She gave him hundreds of dollars a week and full use of her new Chevy truck while he had sex with both her and her nineteen-year-old daughter all the while.

Another time I heard from this guy named Mandeville that there's some freaky shit going down about an hours drive east out of Constantinople.

No comments: