Déardaoin, Bealtaine 10, 2007

Dear MySpace Spam-whore

Thanks Angel, I'm really glad you've taken an interest in my son. Unfortunatly he was killed in a drunk driving accident last week and he won't be able to return the favor. He was a wonderful person and I'm sure you would have loved him, we miss him dearly and we are crushed in our old age.

What about you dear? You seem a bit lost. Are you in trouble with drugs? Do you feel like you need constant male attention to feel worthwhile? Just know that whatever your problems are, Islam, true Islam, under the guidence of the honarable Eligah Mohamed can save you. Accept that you are here to be pleasing to pure African manhood, and you will find peace.

I find peace in my heart knowing that my son accepted his place as a slave devil and now sits in the least oppresive regions of hell serving the most wicked and misguided Nubians. May Allah bless you you blue-eyed whore.

Sincearly,
Joan Beran

No comments: