Dé Domhnaigh, Aibreán 16, 2006

I have Ass cancer

So says the (doctor? nurse? goddess?) in the dream I had last night. Some superstitious types might have immedietly arrainged for tests, and I was quite worried myself when I first woke up. But now that I think about it, I'll probably be o.k. This "official" whoever she was, did not address me by name, did not tell me my odds of survival, and did not say I had colon cancer like any actual professional would. Her exact words were "you have ass cancer" and then she disappeared. She was not a dead friend, the Virgin Mary, or anyone of any particular importance. Most importantly, this dream was followed by another one where a male "doctor" said "Don't be crazy, you don't have ass cancer." And he actually did tests! Though I can't say exactlly what the tests were.

1 comment:

Dan said...

damn it josh comment on my blog