Dé Céadaoin, Nollaig 10, 2008

Blagojevich vs. Al Swearingen vs. Blake









"I’m going to keep this Senate option for me a real possibility, you know, and therefore I can drive a hard bargain. You hear what I’m saying. And if I don’t get what I want and I’m not satisfied with it, then I’ll just take the Senate seat myself." Blagojevich described the Senate seat as "a fucking valuable thing, you just don’t give it away for nothing."

"That watch costs more than you car. I made $970,000 last year. How much you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good father? Fuck you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here - close! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you cocksucker? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit? You don't like it, leave."

"Tell me who you want in the election.
Dolly: Star for Mayor and Harry Manning for Sheriff.
Star for Mayor and Bullock for fucking Sheriff.
Dolly: Bullock yells at you.
Get out. Shut up and get out."

"I’ve got this thing and it’s fucking golden, and, uh, uh, I’m just not giving it up for fucking nothing. I’m not gonna do it. And, and I can always use it. I can parachute me there."

"A-I-D-A. Get out there - you got the prospects coming in. You think the came in to get out of the rain? A guy don't walk on the lot lest he wants to buy. They're sitting out there waiting to give you their money. Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it?"

"We're *illegal*. Our whole goal is to get annexed to the United fucking States. We start holding trials, what's to keep the United States fucking Congress from saying, "Oh, excuse us! We didn't realize you were a fucking sovereign community and nation out there! Where's your cocksucker's flag? Where's your fucking navy, or the like? Maybe when we make our treaty with the Sioux, we should treat you people like renegade fucking Indians - deny your fucking gold and property claims, and hand everything over instead to our ne'er-do-well cousins and brothers-in-law."

Blagojevich said advisers are telling him he has to "suck it up" for two years and give this motherfucker (Obama) his senator. "Fuck him. For nothing? Fuck him."

"We're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anybody want to see second prize?
Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

"Lie the fuck back, and listen. I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.
E.B. Farnum: I told Hearst nothing of Bullock and the widow.
I will profane your fucking remains, E.B.!
Not my remains, Al...
Gabriel's trumpet will produce you from the ass of a pig."

"Our recommendation is fire all those fucking people, get ’em the fuck out of there and get us some editorial support."

"And to answer you question, pal, why am I here? I came here because Mitch and Murray asked me to. They asked me for a favor. I said the real favor, follow my advice and fire your fucking ass because a loser is a loser."

Seth Bullock: You and I know how it is, Mr. Swearingen.
"How what is?"
Seth Bullock: She gets a square shake... or I come for you.
"What if I come for you? You ready for that?"
Seth Bullock: I guess I'd better be.
"Then close your fuckin' store, 'cause being ready for me'll take care of your wakin' hours, and you'd better have someone to hand the task off to when you close your fuckin' eyes."

No comments: