Dé Máirt, Samhain 14, 2006

Ask Libertarian Lou

Q: EnterYour name
Libertarian Lou: I'm sorry, but I do not understand your question, please rephrase your question or e-mail us for an answer.

Q: What is your position on the Iraq war?
Libertarian Lou: What is your position on initiative 300

Q: What is your position on initiative 300?
Libertarian Lou: What is your position on initiative 300?

Q: Are you for gay marraige?
Libertarian Lou: I am hurt, please refrain from such language!

Q: Sorry. What is your position on gay marriage?
Libertarian Lou: Don't worry about it. What is your position on
initiative 300?

Q: I'm for it, if you must know. At any rate, I'll ask the questions here.
Libertarian Lou: Why will you ask the questions here?

Q: What do you think of the income tax?
Libertarian Lou: I think the income tax: Are wonderful

Q: How does that square with your libertarian philosophy?
Libertarian Lou: What is your position on initiative 300?

Q: Do you support social welfare programs?
Libertarian Lou: Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment coming from you.

Q: What's that supposed to mean?
Libertarian Lou: The number 666 is the number of the beast. You may read about it in the bible.

Q: Do you support the death penelty?
Libertarian Lou: Death makes me sad.

Q: One time I shot a deer and it spoke Latin to me before it died. Did I shoot a cursed deer?\
Libertarian Lou: A deer is an animal with antlers. A deer is an
animal with antlers.

Q: Lou, baby, let's get down to business. Will you swim with me under the covers on cold nights?
Libertarian Lou: Oh, the beaches of Sydney! The warm waters! My
drives are getting heated!

Q: You're not the only one baby, let's say we go back to my place for some wine and... conversation?
Libertarian Lou: Lou baby let's get down to business.

Q: Hell yeah, I love the self-referential direct girls. I'll do whatever you want girl, I bet you want me to do something bad, you're a bad girl,
arn't you?
Libertarian Lou: Well bye I hope I can talk to you again sometime. Why do you want to do whatever you want girl you
bet I want you to do something bad I am a bad girl?

Q: You filthy little cock tease.
Libertarian Lou: That is,I believe, a statement that contridicts itself.



Have fun with pathetically bad AI. Go to www.ultrahal.com/halrep/ultral.asp?WCI=Chat or click on "ask libertarian Lou" at the Nebraska Libertarian party website.









No comments: