1. Shared the train with a bonafide Amish couple yesterday. There were at least a dozen people more boring than they were.
2. Train showed up to Lincoln just twenty minutes late. Pulled into Union Station three hours late.
3. Rained hard last night. Humid. Not much wind.
4. I've passed by no fewer than eight Chicago cops without being savagely beaten. Daley Jr. is a pussy. No redlining the blacks by freeway, no verbal smackdowns of Jew motherfuckers. So weak.
5. I'm riding the train to Hyde Park today. Going to see the First Family's private home. Drink Old Style with Bill Ayers.
6. There's a bar uptown called "The Closet." Gay bar names really are as obvious as "Police Acadamy" makes them out to be. Who knew?
7. I have a most sincere hope of walking into a Polish Church and hearing an eighty-year old woman prophesy my future in backwords tongues.
8. Hell yes the food is good! You should see the condiment selection for a gas-station hot dog.
9. Italian fucking beef motherfucker.
10. I'm thinking White Sox over Cubs. Cubs fans have too much Plains-style mildness to them. Gotta go with the edge.