Dé Máirt, Meitheamh 26, 2007

Note to Self

Last night I dreamt that Ernie Chambers was in jail for having fictitous plates on his car and that Dan F. was in jail for stealing a German flag. They were not locked up together. These were seperate dreams, obviously related, but seperate.

I really don't think that the meaning of these dreams should be too hard too figure out. Chambers had the recent kerfuffle over purple heart license plates; and, of course, he is a rebel's rebel. Surely he would never break the law in such a tacky way though. Dan and I both have laughingly minor legal issues, and he did say something about, I mean he said nothing whatsoever about stealing a German flag.

I rode the university shuttle back to T-town this morning and saw that the German flag that Dan said nothing about was still flying proudly from one of the new houses along Vine Street. That's not to say that he isn't locked up for any number of tresspasing or burglery-related issues, but I doubt it, he never does such things you see.

I am disturbed though. I pride myself on being the only purely heterosexual man on earth, yet I dreamt about my best friend being in jail.

No comments: