Dé Máirt, Deireadh Fómhair 03, 2006

read between the lines here people

there is a certain girl I know. She hasn't shown much inclination for "alternative experiences" before, but now she's asking me if I know where too find exotic drugs. I have no idea why she would ask me, :) I have no idea where to get illegal substances :) Anyway, she is clearly going through the motions on this, crossing off a list of things she did in college. Than again, what's wrong with that?

On a side note, I happened by a certain house last weekend that was vandalized by a gang of filthy, no-good, hooligans who I have never seen before. I found this very disturbing and was sure to tell the authorities everything I knew. Of course, they were busy directing traffic after the game and all, so I wonder if they got my message.

No comments: